2nd Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeMusic LoungeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
LhaDyPrinsZeza
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_vote_lcapAlagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_voting_barAlagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:39 pm
Latest topics
» DUGTUNGAN STORY
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:16 pm by LhaDyPrinsZeza

» who's the ADMIN here?
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm by Guest

» TWiNS !
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 am by Guest

» hahaha ! tanga .
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 pm by Guest

» do you agrre?
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:14 pm by Guest

» hahaha..
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 pm by Guest

» suggest lng cuh ..
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:12 pm by Guest

» wiiw
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:11 pm by Guest

» substitute ! wengya . haha
Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:54 pm by Guest

Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] Empty
PostSubject: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 pm

Coronary artery disease is a disease of the artery caused by the accumulation of atheromatous plaques within the walls of the arteries that supply the myocardium. Angina pectoris (chest pain) and myocardial infarction (heart attack) are symptoms of and conditions caused by coronary heart disease. Cardiovascular disease is any of a number of specific diseases that affect the heart itself and/or the blood vessel system, especially the veins and arteries leading to and from the heart. Research on disease dimorphism suggests that women who suffer with cardiovascular disease usually suffer from forms that affect the blood vessels while men usually suffer from forms that affect the heart muscle itself. Known or associated causes of cardiovascular disease include diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperhomocysteinemia and hypercholesterolemia.

Coronary artery disease, heart attack -- each type of heart disease has different symptoms, although many heart problems have similar symptoms. The symptoms you experience depend on the type and severity of your heart condition. Learn to recognize your symptoms and the situations that cause them. Call your doctor if you begin to have new symptoms or if they become more frequent or severe.

The most common symptom is angina. Angina can be described as a discomfort, heaviness, pressure, aching, burning, fullness, squeezing or painful feeling in your chest. It can be mistaken for indigestion or heartburn. Angina is usually felt in the chest, but may also be felt in the shoulders, arms, neck, throat, jaw or back.

Other symptoms that can occur with coronary artery disease include:

* Shortness of breath
* Palpitations (irregular heart beats, skipped beats or a "flip-flop" feeling in your chest)
* A faster heartbeat
* Weakness or dizziness
* Nausea
* Sweating

-(medical-surgical books)

-tsk. mag-ingat tayo. malala ito... tama na ang isa lang sa atin ang may ganito.

peace.

Source: http://lourdkarl.multiply.com/journal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 pm

san muh nkuha yan candy q.. ??

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 pm

lol . nkalagay amn yng source candyQ ih . haha ! sa pnakababa oh . Wink Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm

uwo nga amn..
hihihi..

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 am

nyahaha ! piz ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]   Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alagaan ang Puso [[ LiteralLy ]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Paradise :: 2nd.Paradise Life :: Food, Health and Fitness-
Jump to: